My name is Dani and I’m a Software Engineer, currently studying a Postgraduate on Web Engineering. I’m interested in web development and game development. I also like working with other kind of stuff like emulators and retro systems.
Most of my weekend projects are open source and they are available at my GitHub page. Some of them are featured in my Projects page. My other side-project is my YouTube channel, makigas, where I upload programming and web development tutorials in Spanish.
Some of my other hobbies are running, reading and listening to podcasts.
You can get in touch with me via e-mail at
PGP key and other security information is provided below.
If you are contacting me because of my YouTube activity, keep in mind the following:
- I don’t provide support for my videos via e-mail. Please use the groups.
- I’m not doing collaborations with other channels at this moment. Sorry!
- I don’t want to join your MCN. I don’t expect BBTV to read this, anyway.
What can you use my PGP key for?
- To encrypt your message so that only I can read it.
- To verify a signed Git commit or tag in one of my repositories.
- To verify a signed package I made.
This is my PGP key information:
- Short Key ID:
- Key Algorithm: RSA
- Length: 4096
- Expiration Date: 2020-05-23
0C1A 97B5 330D 653A 4470 1E6D E787 7B8C 964C 8E61
- User name:
Dani Rodríguez <email@example.com>
My full GPG key can be downloaded here. On a related note, I have a Keybase profile. You can use it to either securely contact with me or verify that a social network profile or website claimed as mine is actually mine.