My name is Dani and I’m a Software Engineer, currently studying a Postgraduate on Web Engineering. I’m interested in web development and game development. I also like working with other kind of stuff like emulators and retro systems.
Most of my weekend projects are open source and they are available at my GitHub page. Some of them are featured in my Projects page. My other side-project is my YouTube channel, makigas, where I upload programming and web development tutorials in Spanish.
Some of my other hobbies are running, reading and listening to podcasts.
You can get in touch with me via e-mail at
PGP key and other security information is provided below. Please, do
not get in touch with me for the following inquiries, as they will most likely
result in your e-mail being sent to spam:
- I don’t provide support for my YouTube videos via e-mail. Please, use the YouTube comments.
- I don’t do collaborations at this moment. I hope to be co-produce videos and series for other channels soon, but not at this moment. Sorry!
- My channel is fine outside any MCN. I get that your partner network may be ˝special˝. I just don’t care.
- I don’t do product placement in my videos. makigas will still be a non-profit project in 2017.
PGP can be used to encrypt your message so that only I can decode them. Some of my Git commits and tags, usually those related to a release, are signed. Some packages may be signed as well. Either case, this is my PGP key information:
- Short Key ID:
- Key Algorithm: RSA
- Length: 4096
- Expiration Date: 2020-05-23
0C1A 97B5 330D 653A 4470 1E6D E787 7B8C 964C 8E61
- User name:
Dani Rodríguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My full GPG key can be downloaded here. On a related note, I have a Keybase profile. You can use it to either securely contact with me or verify that a social network profile or website claimed as mine is actually mine.